• When: Friday, May 24th, 2013
• Where: Ala Moana Hotel Banquet Rooms, 2nd Floor
• Time: Workshops will start at 9:30 am and finish around 4:00 pm
• All-Day Pass: General Public – $25;
Hawaiʻi Academy of Recording Arts (HARA) members and students – FREE upon workshop registration
• Per Workshop: General Public – $10;
HARA Members and Students – FREE upon workshop registration
This year’s workshops will focus on a wide range of topics, all related to Hawaiʻi’s music industry. From popular topics such as Haku Mele and Radio Play in Hawaiʻi to industry promotion and performance, these workshops look to build upon past yearsʻ successes at a reasonable cost for attendees.
To register for workshops, or for more information, please call the HARA office at (808) 593 -9424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: you must present a valid ID to receive kamaʻaina and student discounts upon workshop check-in on May 24th, 2013.)
See you there!